1. They look FABULOUS on. Sure that’s superficial but when I look good, I feel good and enjoy working out more. Yes y’all they hide the flaws. Some tights show the not so flattering side of my thighs and butt, ahem, but I could run to Target to do a little shopping in these tights and turn a few heads.
2. They FEEL good. When I pulled them out the package I thought I would never be able to pull them up, but I did and they felt comfortable. They hugged my body but didn’t give me that squeezed-to-tight feeling; and I love that they come high enough that I don’t have spillage at my waist. Very important, folks.
3. They keep me WARM. I hate to be cold. Hate it. I know I live in Hotlanta but those early morning runs in the winter time can be chilly. These tights were thick enough for my winter workouts.
4. Husband paid me a COMPLIMENT. He noticed my new look and happily volunteered to take this picture for my post.
GASP! The ever so important rear view.
5. They were LONG enough. At 5’11 finding tights and pants that are long enough for me can be challenging. I didn’t feel like I was wearing high-waters. They fit comfortably and had no slippage. Slippage sucks.
Would you like a pair? I have TWO to send to two lucky winners. Here’s the skinny – no pun intended – on how to enter.
Subscribe/Follow my blog; and/or Like my Run Wifey Run Facebook page. You need to do at least one and leave me a comment letting me know so I can count you in. If you do both you’ve got two entries.
Want another shot? Like Fila Body Toning on Facebook and tell me in a comment.
If you tweet, Facebook or blog about it and let me know in the comments they’ll each earn you one more entry.
Easy, right? The contest starts now and will end next Tuesday, December 7, 2010, at 11:59 p.m. EST. US residents only, please.
Good luck! You
Winks & Smiles,
Disclaimer: Fila provided me with a pair of tights and two to giveaway. I was not paid for this post. As always, my thoughts and opinions are all my own.