Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Deck The Halls and Bling the Tree

I thought about doing a “Wordless Wednesday” post but, um, I don’t know how to be wordless. Really.

It’s been too damn cold to run for the past few days, 15 degrees is where I draw the line, so I’ve been running around my house decking the halls and blessing my tree with a little bling.

Here’s a few pics from our tree blinging last night and my attempt at “Wordless Wednesday” – yes the photos still have captions. I’m new at this, cut me some slack.

My mother-in-law gave me this sign to keep the snoopers out; and my daughter made the reindeer resting on my shoulder.


It’s officially Christmas now. A little low-fat eggnog and rum, ahem.


You know Santa’s almost here, Miles almost smiled for a picture.


This one is ALWAYS ready to say cheese!


Even the dog is feeling the holiday spirit.


Our tree and all its bling.

 
Oops, the star was cut off the last pic. Ta-da!

Happy “Not-So Wordless Wednesday!”

Winks & Smiles,

5 comments:

Jenn said...

awwww!!! That is so cute!!!!

Nikki said...

Being wordless is only a suggestion :) it's nice your home is getting festive fir the holiday.

Amy at TheSceneFromMe said...

Fun stuff!
I like how you said bling the tree!
Love it blinging!

Funkidivagirl said...

Looks like you are ready for Christmas!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Everyone! I LOVE this time of year. Smiles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...