Monday, December 27, 2010

A Few of my FAVORITE Things

I LOVE Christmas time. Everything from the tree, to the shopping, to fun nights with my family, to wrapping and cooking, and of course the reason for the season – Jesus’ birthday and that spiritual renewal that comes with this time of year.

I have so many highlights from this holiday like Christmas Eve church service; watching “Elf” with Husband and the kids; and not charging ONE gift this year – this is the first time I was CASH only (thanks Dave Ramsey); there’s too many to name but I figured I’d share a few pics of my FAVORITES with you.

My family. Hanging out Christmas Eve, too excited to sleep!


Husband – he’s one of my FAVORITE things all year round.


My niecey-pie! Is she just not the cutest? She's rockin' the tam and representing the rest of my family - my Mom, Dad, Grandma, Mother-in-law, Sister and Brother-in-law! (If one of them emails me pics I'll added them to the post - gasp!)

My mom gave Husband the Charlie Brown tree. Classic.


Our real tree Christmas morning.


Husband Santa left these in my stocking. Tennis and Running. He knows me so well.


My mother gave me these. Um, what is she trying to say? Ahem.

My dad gave Husband and my brother-in-law this. Again, with the beer? This might be my favorite gift and its not even mine.

My sister gave me a subscription to Runner’s World. Her and her tech savvy husband created this mock magazine cover to surprise me. LOVE it!


My table. Every year we have table gifts instead of regular place-cards.

It was a white Christmas in Atlanta for the first time in years so you know we had to get out and play in the snow.

Me and Milan having a blast.


You’ve got to have hot chocolate after an afternoon of snow!

We thawed out and played Just Dance 2 on Wii.

Miles hooking it up. My silly children – they actually thought they would beat me.

It was a wonderful weekend filled with family, friends and fun. Oh, did I mention food? Yes, it was filled with that, too. So much that I’m ready to get back to my healthy habits TODAY.

I LOVE you mac & cheese (you're a FAVORITE, too), but you’ve GOT TO GO!

Winks & Smiles,

11 comments:

Krystal Grant said...

Great pics. Looks like you all had a great Christmas.

Amanda@runninghood said...

Looks and sounds like a fabulous Christmas. I love the Runner's World Magazine...what talented family to do this! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Katye said...

okay 1) your family is beautiful! 2) your little niece is adorable! 3) LOVE the runner's world cover! Totally frame that one! 4) HUGEEEEEEE congrats on your credit card free christmas! thats is so amazing! wow now you don't have to worry about those after christmas credit card bills!

Kerrie said...

Awesome! That Runner's World cover is so cool!

Happy New Year!

Amy said...

LOVE the Runner's World cover! Oh to have someone close to me that was that tech savvy - and thoughtful all at the same time!

Shelley said...

What a perfectly adorable Christmas! I'm loving the RW cover as well...too cool!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas! I love the table gift idea instead of place cards. Makes everything more fun! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Everyone! It was a great day ... hope yours was, too! ;)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Sweet pictures, I love love the magazine idea.. Very cool..

Mammatalk said...

What a wonderful holiday! So glad your holiday was filled with good times. :+)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family! looks like you had a great Christmas!
PS I love dave ramsey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...