Thursday, December 30, 2010

Party Over Here!

It’s been awhile since my party hoppin’ days, ahem, but yesterday I managed to channel my inner party girl and made the rounds to TWO parties. GASP!

I kicked it off with my niece, Haven's, 1st birthday soiree. Yes, ya’ll I’m a serious party animal; and this joint was poppin’! It started off like your typical kids party.

Isn’t she just a cutie-pie?

Then my kids wanted to breakout Just Dance 2. Why they keep wanting Mommy to school them I don’t know but after they BEGGED me to play I gave in.

My sister and me doing our best “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go.” Wham would be proud.

After that we were treated to a very special visit from the most popular dude on TV. Well actually our good friend was a good sport and transformed from this …

Layla and her daddy, “Uncle Ron.”

To this …

“DJ Lance Rock” in the Hizouse!

I’m not sure who had more fun – the kids, DJ Lance Rock or the rest of us.

Kickin’ it Yo Gabba, Gabba! style

After we picked ourselves up off of the floor stopped laughing we enjoyed a little cake.


Some of us more than others ... Haven has a sweet tooth like her Auntie.

Once Haven’s bash wrapped up I headed over to enjoy some holiday cheer with my running group, Get Fit Atlanta. My pace group’s fearless leader Barbara hosted a wonderful evening for us at her home.


Barbara – she’s on her way to running marathons in all 50 states!

Some of the gals - Olga, Lauren, Beth and Mimi


And we can’t forget the food. Yum!

It was a wonderful evening spent chatting about the fun times in 2010 and what everyone is planning to run in 2011. Most of us are starting off the New Year running the Resolution Run on Saturday which should be fun, but wet. Unfortunately, rain is in the forecast in the Atlanta metro area, but we will still be PARTYING running anyway.

Winks & Smiles,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day!
Happy belated Birthday to your litte niece!

Good luck on your run Saturday!

Happy Happy New Year to you and yours!
xo

Kerrie said...

Man! I wish I could party with you guys!

Haven is so cute! Think she'd let me borrow her ruffle skirt?

Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds like a really fun day!! Happy New Year to you!!!!

Yum Yucky said...

Please tell me your weren't tardy for the party. (guffaw!) And I REALLY need to borrow Uncle Ron's outfit.

gba_gf said...

HILARIOUS!!! I love that! What a good guy....

Shelley said...

Hahaha, your niece's party looks like so much fun - you guys really know how to party down!

Happy New Year!!!

yanmaneee said...

valentino shoes
adidas superstar shoes
golden goose
nike air max 270
air max
nike air vapormax
michael kors handbags
yeezy boost
michael kors purses
nike air force 1 low

sheau said...

read here click here to investigate browse this site view publisher site important site check out here

mcbende said...

d3a32c6e46 d4z92o8o74 j3k32d5q22 x1b13u1n35 n9z04x0c51 c3i70d8b56

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...