Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Searching For Your Best Body: 3 Ways to Get on Track

Yes, I’m searching for my best body. I wish I could say I’ve lost it, but since I’m telling the truth today, ahem, I know I haven’t done everything possible to reach my full potential. After challenging myself on Thursday to stop cruising in my comfort zone I’ve rediscovered the feeling of pushing myself towards something I want – and I like it.

Since I’ve set a pretty lofty goal for my birthday, I figure I better get started. Here’s three ways I’m getting on track.

My lunch yesterday – Spinach and chicken salad. Yum!

I’ll be adding lots of greens and protein to my diet. Yes, I believe in good carbs (unfortunately, I love bad carbs, too) and will make sure I’m getting enough of those (the good ones) as well.

After lunch I ran (not literally) to the bookstore and picked up this …

"Your Best Body Now"  - Sounds like I might have found the answer to my search.

Talk about inspiring. I absolutely heart Tosca Reno and have a feeling my family will see my nose buried in this book for the next 24 hours. I let you know how I like it when I’m done.

And, last but not least, I’m tuning into the IAWR Women’s Running Free Telesummit. Free. Did someone say free? It’s going on this week and has several top experts sharing awesome advice on not only running, but taking care of you. Tonight renowned sports nutritionist Nancy Clark will be busting weight myths. Maybe she can help me bust into that bikini.

Winks & Smiles,

6 comments:

Lauren Starks said...

Yours is the third blog I've read this morning with the changing the diet theme this morning - and that's AFTER I blogged about it too!

I saw Nancy Clark at BPRC a few years back (prior to 2007 ING Marathon.) She does a great job with her seminar. I have her marathon nutrition book if you ever want to borrow!

Unknown said...

Wow. I'm headed over to your blog now to check out your post. And, I just might take you up on that book offer - smiles!

Marisa @ Loser for Life said...

Yeah, I'm thinking I've got some changing it up to do, too. Werrrk :)

Thanks for sharing the link about the telesummit. I will def check it out!

Krystal Grant said...

You are really inspiring me to get off my butt and get back on track cause, quite frankly, I'm sick of sucking in my gut and wearing a girdle!

Shay Shay said...

You know I HEART Tosca too! I've been with her since her first book. The plan works! Let's get in those bikini's together!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ladies! Let's do this! You know I'm here to cheer you on - smiles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...