Monday, December 20, 2010

My Secret to Surviving the Holiday Break

Today is the first day of my kids’ two week school break. While I am genuinely excited to slow down and spend time with them I’m also afraid realistic that some patience and quiet time will be necessary. Oh, and some prayer.
I have my mother-in-law to thank for these words of wisdom which quietly lets me know she understands and Husband must’ve been a little terror loads of fun when he was little, ahem, but that’s another post.

May the force be with you and may you survive enjoy your holiday break.

Winks & Smiles,

6 comments:

Jamoosh said...

Duct tape works wonders on kids when one needs some quiet time...

A Girl Who Loves Cupcakes said...

LOL!!!! Love your prayer. I think I might need it to get through this holiday season!!!

Hope you enjoy your holiday!

gene @boutdrz said...

i have to agree with Jamoosh (fancy meeting you here!). duct tape is great, AND it comes in festive colors!!!

Wifey said...

Tee hee hee! I bought some pretty silver duct tape for my marathon. Hmm ...

Marisa @ Loser for Life said...

LOL!!! Love this...and need this prayer!

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

no real winter break here, but then no kiddos either!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...