Friday, February 11, 2011

Wanted: Glass Running Shoes

Friday’s confession … Disney’s Princess Half Marathon is two weeks away and I have NO IDEA what I am wearing – GASP!

Even though I’m a little behind on my long runs, I did eight today and felt GREAT like I could have kept going for miles, so I’m not worried about the running … BUT, I have not a clue as to what I’ll be wearing. I finally thought about it this morning when I went to do my run and put on this …

Last year’s Princess shirt. Notice how loose it is – ahem!

So, I’m off in search of a tiara, a tutu, a cute top and maybe even some glass slippers running shoes.

Winks & Smiles,

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll find the perfect outfit. See you there!

Jen Feeny said...

First things first you need to pick your "power" color! From there you just put together the outfit! I suggest making your own tu-tu so you can personalize it with colors and glittery goodness! :)

misszippy said...

You're gonna rock whatever it is you pick out, I'm sure!

Jill@Run for the Hills said...

I'm with you...still figuring it out. This is the most unprepared I've felt going out of town. Traveling races are tough I see...this is my first one!

Run with Jess said...

How exciting... Putting together the costume, er - running outfit, is always my favorite part of pre-game race.
I totally want one of these tutu skirts... http://www.team-sparkle.com/

Michelle said...

Always love an excuse to shop ;) I'm sure you'll put together a great outfit!

giraffy said...

I don't have a costume yet, either... Procrastinators, unite!

Marlene said...

This race is definitely all about the outfit!!

Jennifer Newman said...

you are so cute!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the big day!

Kerrie said...

I once saw a Disney princess visor that would be so cute for the race. But that was a couple of years ago and it was somewhere random, not at retail or anything. Hope you find something cool and princess-y!

Laurie said...

Do show us when you find your awesome outfit.

Amy said...

Glass running shoes! What a concept! I just need to get a marketing plan....

Anonymous said...

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own
a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback?
If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

Here is my website ... nike スニーカー

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...