Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday’s Confession: My Kids Like BLING, too!

Friday's confession ... my kids like bling, too.

Not race bling, but big ol’ trophies.

Congratulations to Miles and The Spurs for winning the 10 & Under SCYBA Championship!

Seeing that proud grin makes all the hours of driving back and forth to practice, sitting on the hard-ass bleachers, playing in the yard, countless dollars in fees, making sure the uniform is clean, and weeks of being snack mom all worth it.

Winks & Smiles,



7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's almost as big as he is. Congrats!!

Amanda@runninghood said...

Awww, so cool. Congrats to him!

AbigailRuns said...

What a gorgeous little boy! Congrats!

Laurie said...

Congrats.
My daughter has a game a 8 AM Saturday morning....hello....weekend anyone? Same game jersey too as your son's, but there won't be any bling in this 9 year old girls' team...unless it's on their shoes and nails.

Krystal Grant said...

Congrats on your win!

AbigailRuns said...

I tagged you on my blog for an award!

MizFit said...

I love seeing all yer FB shoutouts to miles/his games as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...