Monday, February 7, 2011

My Super Bowl Stats

My Super Bowl Stats:

Packers: 31. Congrats, cheeseheads!

Steelers: 25. Sorry, Steeler Nation.

Christina Auguilera: 8. Sounded AWESOME, but she loses points for the missed words.

Black Eye Peas: 7. LOVE the songs, but Fergie was a little off – ahem.

Slash: 7. Kind of irrelevant but he gets points ‘cause he’s Slash.

Usher: 10+. Yup, I’m biased but he still rocked it.

Commercials: 8. Some made me laugh out loud for real; and some were just – dumb.

Beer: 3+. Gasp!

Tacos: 4. They were homemade lean ground beef.

Chips & Salsa: N/A. I plead the Fifth.

Cookies: 2. My first in a month.

Miles run: 0. It was a scheduled off day.

Tennis: 1 match, 3 sets. I was on the court for about 2 hours.

I probably burned off 1 beer, 1 & ½ tacos, 5 chips & salsa and ½ a cookie. Um, yeah ... I think I can live with that.

Winks & Smiles,

4 comments:

Real Life Sarah said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you played a tennis match yesterday. I guess it pays to live in Georgia instead of NC mountains, huh? I miss tennis so much!

Marlene said...

Sounds like you made out just fine!

AbigailRuns said...

Love the stats!!!!!!

Run with Jess said...

Love the stats!
Agreed... Usher was the best part of halftime.
I also had a scheduled rest day, but the Packers gave me a workout all their own! Holy cow - what a game! I'm a proud cheesehead today. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...