Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Review: Three Reasons Why I HIDE Chobani Greek Yogurt in My Fridge

It’s no secret that I’ve taken on a healthy lifestyle and I’m on a mission to get my body in great shape. I’m exercising and I’m making healthy food choices – most of the time. Ahem. I almost felt guilty saying yes when the good folks at Chobani offered to send me some of their yummy Greek Yogurt to review because I had several flavors already stashed in my fridge. GASP!

I’m a little late to the game, but I recently discovered Chobani Greek Yogurt and can’t seem to get enough of it. Apparently, I’m not the only one hence there are three reasons why I HIDE Chobani in my fridge:

Husband THINKS I buy it for him. Well, I do. Sort of. I buy it for both of us; it’s just that he devours it quicker than I do. Just because there are five in the fridge doesn’t mean you have to eat ALL five of them in the same day.

My SON discovered how good it tastes. That’s right; my 9-year-old is in on the secret and wants to eat all of the blueberry and black cherry Chobani in sight. While I LOVE that he likes something that’s so healthy, I need him, and his father, to save some for me.

It’s a SWEET surprise for me. Yes, I actually like pulling a drawer open and finding a scrumptious Mango 2% yogurt that I had no idea was there. And, yes, I’m still trying to find flavors that no one else in my house likes so I don’t have to hide anymore. The pineapple, strawberry/banana, blueberry, black cherry and raspberry are all HUGE hits for my family.

One of my faves – Pineapple!

The Upside:

It’s all natural, DELICIOUS and fits perfectly into my healthy eating plan.

The Not So Upside:

My family wants to eat it all and I can’t seem to keep enough of it in my house.

Truth be told, this review was an easy one for me because it’s a product that I already buy. That really says it all.

Winks & Smiles,






Disclosure: I was sent several flavors of Chobani to review; as always, my thoughts and opinions are all my own.

9 comments:

kat said...

They sound very tasty, no wonder you have to hide them away!

James said...

Chobani yogurt is good. I like the thickness vs regular yogurt.

Nicki said...

I love Chobani! On top of everything you listed, it is basically a local product for me. Yippee!

Meghan said...

Oh man Xu love some Chobani I go to Sams for the value box of them.

Lauren Starks said...

FYI: Sams usually has chobani by the case. It's usually just 3 flavors, but cheaper than singles at grocery.

Marlene said...

They really need to start selling Chobani here!!

ShellyShell said...

First time commenting but I read your blog daily! And YOU have motivated me to run my first half marathon. I've been a runner all my life but never more than 5k. You look great too!

Try the Chobani Pomergrante! That's my favorite!!

Justice Fergie said...

I love Chobani yogurt too! Honey is my fave. Simple, I know, but YUM....

Jesica D. said...

Pineapple is my favorite too! Just had raspberry at lunch today :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...