Thursday, March 3, 2011

Marathon Number Two

The excitement that comes with committing to a marathon is almost immeasurable. Yup, I put it up there closely behind little things like giving BIRTH, getting MARRIED, and other life-changing events. Anyone, who has done any of those things, or at least has thought about them, will understand that I'm breaking my face grinning from ear to ear because I just registered for my second marathon.


I've heard Chicago is one of the must-run marathons; and I'm extra excited because several folks from my running group - including my fearless pace-group leader, Barbara - are doing it. Anyone else running in the windy city this year? I'd love to know and cheer you on, too!

Winks & Smiles,

13 comments:

Marlene said...

Congratulations!!! That's going to be amazing.

Anne said...

Woohooo! Congrats!! You will have a blast :)

La'Tonya Richardson said...

Run Wifey Run! Congratulations to you!

James said...

Congratulations! Good luck on the training!

Michelle said...

Congrats!!! And good luck with your training!!

bobbi said...

Congratulations! I ran it as my first last year and it is nothing short of AMAZING!

Run with Jess said...

Oh-man! I'm so jealous! I wanted to do Chicago, but my other runner friends all choose St. Louis R&R for October... so I caved in and went the St. Lou route... but someday I'll do Chicago!! Good Luck!

RunToTheFinish said...

congrats!! i don't know why but that one just never appealed to me, but lots have said it's great

Kayla said...

I will be running Chicago this year as my first full! :)

Katye said...

wooohooo! so excited for you!

Amy said...

So excited for you!

kat said...

Congratualtions on signing up for another marathon.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Congratulations! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...