Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday's Confession: I'm Officially Counting Down, 40 til 40

Friday's Confession ... I'm officially counting down, I'm 40 days away from my 40th birthday ... and a pretty hefty birthday goal.

While I'm feeling good about my progress, its officially time for me to move into failure-is-not-an-option mode. Um, once I get back from Disney. Ahem.

The WONDERFUL folks at Walt Disney World Resorts are spoiling us rotten at Disney's Social Media Moms Conference. Incredible speakers, sessions, networking, food, drinks, swag, parties, the parks ... did I mention the food and drinks? I've been traveling like crazy this month and I've managed to make healthy choices through most of it, but THIS trip I seem to have the food and drinks in my hand on my mind. Gasp!

40 til 40. That's what's going to get me through, folks. That and a little bit of pixie dust.

Winks & Smiles,

8 comments:

Kim Moldofsky said...

You don't need pixie dust or magical thinking, just focus and determination. You can do it! And you know what? 40 is not bad. It's good even! Just a little saggier.

Marlene said...

You HAVE been travelling like crazy! Good for you making your health a priority even when things are so hectic. Enjoy the rest of your time at Disney and then it's game on til 40 (and beyond). ;)

Deanna @ The Unnatural Mother said...

Focus, and plan the treat & drinks, and you will golden!! Have fun, and enjoy!!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ladies! I NEED all the encouragement I can get! *winks*

Unknown said...

You can do it! You can do! You can do it! And you're gonna love 40 - take it from a newly minted on! It's fabulous and freeing!

Michelle said...

You can do it! And let me tell you, the 40s are fantastic....ready to welcome you to the club :)

kat said...

I'm sure the forties will be fantastic for you, only two years and 2 months behind you, ( I'm counting already).

kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...