Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet My Lovely New Running Partner, Lola

Isn't she LOVELY?

Yes, I'm head over heels for my lovely new running partner, Lola. I've wanted a Garmin for the past year, but my kids also like to be clothed and fed so I displayed some patience and waited for the opportune time to let Husband know exactly what I wanted hope for one.

As usual, Husband came through - he's such a keeper - and surprised me on my birthday with Lola. We ran together for the first time this morning and it was pure bliss. I have so much to learn about her (who knew she'd be so complex) but I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship - she vowed to keep me on pace and I vowed to keep her charged.

Winks & Smiles,

9 comments:

Matthew's Mom said...

I love that you named your Garmin and the vows that you both took today the first day of your relationship. =)

Enjoy it!

Amy said...

I see the beginnings of a great relationship! :) Have fun!

Michelle said...

I love that you named your Garmin - I should properly name mine :)

Mario Houston said...

Is it ok to say "She" is huge? LOL I just bought a watch/monitor...but no GPS so I'm a little jealous. Congrats!

Marlene said...

The perfect gift! Have fun with your new toy!

Deanna @ The Unnatural Mother said...

Love it! Need it! Want it!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Aneta said...

oooh lala. lola is lovely.

my garmin is a boy. his name is Hercules!

Shelley said...

My Ricky Bobby says "hi!" to your Lola. You will love her - sweet gift!

momof3 said...

Congratulations! One day soon you'll look back at the time BG and the time AG and struggle to figure out how you ran without it before. It's a powerful training tool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...